Utility Deadline: March 15, 2023.
The TaiwanICDF offers scholarships for greater schooling and has developed undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. packages in cooperation with famend accomplice universities in Taiwan. The TaiwanICDF has established the Taiwan Worldwide Cooperation Alliance (TICA) with 22 accomplice universities, organising an operational platform underneath this TICA framework to handle and enhance the scholarship program. In 2023, there are 33 packages supplied for TaiwanICDF Scholarship software.
- Be a citizen of a rustic on the Record of International locations Eligible for TaiwanICDF Scholarship, and fulfill any particular standards established by his or her nation and/or authorities of citizenship.
- Neither be a nationwide of the Republic of China (Taiwan) nor an abroad compatriot pupil.
- Fulfill the admission necessities of the accomplice college to which she or he has utilized to check underneath a TaiwanICDF scholarship.
- Be capable of fulfill all necessities for a Resident Visa (Code: FS) set by the Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Overseas Affairs, and an Alien Resident Certificates (ARC) set by the Ministry of the Inside, of the ROC (Taiwan) authorities (which means that the TaiwanICDF has the suitable to revoke a scholarship supplied if an applicant can not fulfill the visa necessities).
- Upon accepting a TaiwanICDF scholarship, not maintain every other ROC (Taiwan) government-sponsored scholarship (such because the Taiwan Scholarship) in the identical educational 12 months during which the TaiwanICDF scholarship could be on account of start.
- Not be making use of for an additional TaiwanICDF scholarship in unbroken succession to use for a 2023 scholarship, candidates who’ve already held a TaiwanICDF scholarship, MOFA’s Taiwan Scholarship or an MOE scholarship should have graduated earlier than July 31, 2022.
- Have by no means had any scholarship revoked by any ROC (Taiwan) authorities company or associated establishment, nor been expelled from any Taiwanese college.
The entire scholarship, together with airfare (round-trip), housing, tuition, credit score charges, insurance coverage, textbook prices and a month-to-month allowance will likely be offered by the TaiwanICDF to every pupil inside his/her given award interval. The scholarship is itemized as follows:
- Airfare: The TaiwanICDF shall prepare your most-direct flights to and from Taiwan with Economic system Class tickets.
- Housing: All college students should reside within the pupil dormitories.
- Tuition payment: The TaiwanICDF will cowl the tutoring payment as required by the coed’s college.
- Credit score charges: Credit score charges range with the variety of credit registered. Credit score charges will even be lined as required by the
- Insurance coverage: Whereas in Taiwan, along with the obligatory pupil security insurance coverage set by the Ministry of Training, every
pupil should be insured for unintended and essential medical protection. Insurance coverage charges will likely be lined for all the period of this system
- Ebook prices: Buying textbooks as required by the instructors shall be topic to the approval of the director of the
(1). Undergraduate’s Program: Every pupil shall obtain NT$12,000 per thirty days throughout the interval of this system as allowance for meals and miscellaneous dwelling bills. The sum will likely be deposited month-to-month into the coed’s native checking account.
(2). Grasp’s Program: Every pupil shall obtain NT$15,000 per thirty days throughout the interval of this system as allowance for meals and miscellaneous dwelling bills. The sum will likely be deposited month-to-month into the coed’s native checking account.
(3). Ph.D. Program: Every pupil shall obtain NT$17,000 per thirty days throughout the interval of this system as allowance for meals and miscellaneous dwelling bills. The sum will likely be deposited month-to-month into the coed’s native checking account.
- Candidates should full a web-based software. Please go to TaiwanICDF Scholarship On-line Utility System to fill in your software (Utility Dates: January 1 – March 15, 2023), after which submit a signed, printed copy together with all required software paperwork to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/Consulate Normal/ Consultant Workplace stationed in your nation.
- Please word that every applicant can solely apply for one program at a time. The applicant additionally must submit a separate program software to his/her chosen universities
For Extra Data: